Classic Motorbike Insurance
If your bike is between 20-30 years old, then you could take advantage of our ‘Classic Policy’ with great cover at a competitive price from UK’s favourite motorcycle insurance specialist*.
More reasons why people choose Carole Nash Classic Bike
- Low Excess
- Fixed excess of just £50.
- Free agreed value**
- This allows you to agree with us how much your classic bike is worth when you take out your policy so you receive that sum rather than a “market value” if you claim for total loss or if your bike is stolen and not recovered.
- Static Display^
- Your policy will include ‘Liability to others’ during the static display of your motorcycle.
- Club Rallies***
- You can use your motorcycle in connection with club rallies, including national and international rallies.
- Low mileage discounts
- Depending on your mileage and use, you can get up to 20% discount.
- Homestart assistance
- Don’t worry with Homestart, we will come out to your home in the event that your bike won’t start. We’ll then try to fix it or take you and your bike to the nearest repair centre.
- Extensive UK & European accident and breakdown recovery
- Your policy will include home and roadside assistance across the EU.
- Benefits include onward travel, hotel accommodation, hire of another vehicle, medical assistance and replacement rider.
- Riding other bikes†
- Allows you to ride any other bike Third Party Only that you don’t own, have not hired or leased and have the owners permission to ride it.
- European travel cover of up to 90 days
- Your policy will include European travel cover giving you the same level of cover as you enjoy in the UK when riding within the European Union and certain other non-EU countries.
- Up to £100,000 motorcycle legal protection
- Your policy will include motorcycle legal protection cover to help you recover any uninsured losses such as earnings, vehicle hire and your policy excess in the event of a non fault claim.
- Salvage retention rights**
- If your motorcycle is insured on an agreed value basis (as stated in the Policy Schedule) in the event of a total loss you may be given the option to purchase any remaining salvage at the amount your motorcycle will attract on the open market in its damaged condition.
- DNA+ protection system worth £30^^
- Free Carole Nash DNA+ forensic coding security system to help protect your bike against theft.
- Up to 10% off for membership of a recognised owners club
- You can receive up to 10% discount off classic motorcycle insurance arranged through Carole Nash for all members of recognised associations, i.e. Vintage Motorcycle Club (VMCC), BSA Owners Club, Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC) etc.
- Money-saving multi-bike policies
- Save money by having as many classic bikes on the one policy.
- In house ‘Talking Claims’ service
- Trained specialist advisors at our UK-based, in-house claims department.
- Our ‘Talking Claims’ service lets you give us details over the ‘phone to speed up settlement of your claim.
- UK call centre
- Our specially trained advisors at our UK call centre in Altrincham, Cheshire, handle all your quote, claims and customer service enquiries.
If you own a bike that is as young as 10 years old we can also give you access to classic savings via our pioneering Future Classic policy, please call us for details on 0800 804 7952.
Other things that might interest you…
- Got a car too? Carole Nash’s pioneering Six Wheel scheme can save you time, hassle and money as you cover both bike and a car on handy policy.
- Expensive biking gear? Cover it with a low-cost Helmet & Leathers policy.
- Protect you and your family? Affordable Personal Accident insurance costs from £2.08 a month.
- What if you lose your keys? Lost or stolen, every key and lock is covered with Key Cover.
Download your UK Bike Insurance Policy Wording
*Voted most used broker by readers of Ride magazine in their 2010 Rider Power survey. **Subject to satisfying underwriting conditions. ***Excludes racing, pacemaking or being in any contest or speed trails. ^ Subject to terms and conditions. Call for details. ^^ Terms and Conditions apply, visit carolenash.com/dna-terms-and-conditions + Subject to satisfying underwriting conditions.