Classic Bike Clubs
Support for biker clubs from the UK’s favourite*
Carole Nash was born from grassroots biking and the club scene. From day one we’ve been heavily involved in working with and supporting clubs to ensure not just that our policies meet members’ needs but that the clubs themselves can thrive. Motorcycling is a passion and there are none more passionate than club members, no better ambassadors for UK biking. Everyone involved in motorcycling benefits from the campaigning, lobbying or simply social benefits which UK motorcycle clubs deliver.
- Even if you breakdown at home, we will come out and aim to fix your bike there and then.
- Free agreed value**
- This allows you to agree with us how much your bike is worth when you take out your policy so you receive that sum rather than a “market value” if you claim for total loss or theft.
- Access to our multi-bike policies
- You can add on as many bikes as you want on to your policy.
- 10% off for membership of a recognised owners club
- You can receive 10% discount off classic motorcycle insurance arranged through Carole Nash for all members of recognised associations, i.e. Vintage Motorcycle Club (VMCC), BSA Owners Club, The Triumph Owners (MCC), Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Club (VJMC) etc.
- UK & European breakdown – worth over £100.
- Your policy will include home and roadside assistance across the EU.
- Benefits include onward travel, hotel accommodation, car hire, medical assistance and replacement rider.
- Salvage retention rights
- If your motorcycle is written off salvage retention rights allow you to buy back the machine for parts or resale.
- Earn ££’s for your club
- Mention your club recommended you at time of quote and earn cash for them when policy is taken out with us.
- Unlimited mileage
- With Carole Nash you can choose unlimited mileage policies to suit your needs.
- Legal protection
- Your policy will include motorcycle legal protection cover of up to £100,000 to help you recover any uninsured losses such as earnings, vehicle hire and your policy excess in the event of a non fault claim.
Club members can call us for a quote and to take advantage of these benefits on 0800 231 5048.
We work with clubs in a variety of ways to support their aims and growth. These include sponsoring events and providing prizes for fundraising events. If you would like more information on how we might be able to support your club, then please email Club Scheme Manager or contact him via the details below:
Club Scheme Manager
Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd.
110 Manchester Road,
t: 0161 927 2418
m: 0771 783 6306
*Voted most used broker by readers of Ride magazine in their 2009 Rider Power survey. **Subject to satisfying underwriting conditions – call for details.