Search for bike reviews by selecting...
Bike Type:View Archive for Bike Reviews
- Written by Carole Nash Editor
- Created: 14 February 2014
Awards & Commendations
Looking for a winner?
You’ve found one.
Carole Nash is an award-winning business, lauded over a near 30 year history for the quality of our training, policy and service innovations, entrepreneurialism and plain old-fashioned popularity with motorcyclists. Why, you could say we’re as well decorated as an AMD Custom Best in Show winner!
For the fourth consecutive year independent review by Defaqto sees Carole Nash motorcycle insurance rated as an “excellent product” and given five stars.
Insurance Times Awards 2015 - Finalists:
Excellence in Motor Broking
Personal Lines Broker of the Year
Brand Campaign of the Year – Broker – for Rider Cover
Brand Campaign of the Year – Broker – for Bikers Only
For the third consecutive year independent review by Defaqto sees Carole Nash motorcycle insurance rated as an “excellent product” and given five stars.
The introduction to Ireland of the Carole Nash DNA+ forensic coding security system is praised by Victor Donnelly, vice-chair of the Irish Motorcycling Action Group, who says “the Carole Nash DNA+ product must be lauded as it is a genuine deterrent to have-a-go thieves. Forensic coding proves a particular irritation to professional thieves as individual components carry a bike’s unique forensic signature making it much harder to break up and dispose of otherwise valuable spare parts. It is refreshing to see such a credible deterrent being introduced to the market, a deterrent that should help in the battle to minimise premiums for hard pressed bikers in Ireland.”
Despite our specialist status independent research conducted for Insurance Times magazine confirms Carole Nash as the UK’s 35th biggest broker.
- The launch of a forensic coding security system, Carole Nash DNA+, as a free benefit with all UK motorcycle policies wins Carole Nash the Insurance Brand Marketing Campaign of the Year trophy at the Insurance Times awards 2012.
- Independent financial services analysts Defaqto rates our motorcycle policies as five star, signifying “An excellent product with a comprehensive range of features and benefits”.
- A groundbreaking web and social media campaign, which followed an Arctic expedition in 2010 by chief executive David Newman in aid of BASIC and Riders for Health, wins the prestigious econsultancy Innovation In Online PR Award 2011.
- To raise funds for the Brain & Spinal Injuries Centre (BASIC) Carole Nash’s commercial director completes a 4,500km motorcycle expedition across South America with extreme motorcyclist Nick Sanders. Sanders says the journey covers “one of the bleakest, most desolate parts of the world.”
- For the fifth consecutive year – and eighth of the previous nine – UK bikers name Carole Nash as their favourite bike insurance providing, again voting the company as ‘Most Used Broker’ in RiDE magazine’s annual ‘RiDER Power’ survey.
- We hit the podium once more to collect a certificate of Merit for the Best Consumer Press Advertising at the British Dealer News awards.
- Having narrowly missed triumph at the British Insurance Awards’ having been shortlisted for the Personal Lines Broker of the Year trophy, we take the glory at the British Dealer News Awards, winning the Best Consumer Press Advertising award ahead of some steep competition.
In its annual Top 50 Brokers Survey Insurance Times names Carole Nash as the UK’s 37th biggest insurance broker.
- Our founder is herself recognised as Management Today places her 56th in a table of the UK’s Top 100 entrepreneurs. Her business acumen is also acknowledged as she reaches the finals of the prestigious The Veuve Cliquot Business Woman of the Year Award.
Our Talking Claims service gets people talking, winning the Claims Initiative of the Year title at the Insurance Age Awards
She who founded and gave her name to the business takes the Winning Women Business title as Handbag.com names her as one of the UK’s top five entrepreneurs.
Confirming our success, judges at the British Insurance Awards name Carole Nash as Personal Lines Broker of the Year. We also take to the podium to proudly accept The Training Award.
Carole collects the Mail on Sunday sponsored Everywoman award for most inspirational businesswoman aged over 50.
Starting what proves to be quite a trend, we’re named as the most popular bike insurance firm in RiDER Power, a survey of over 7,000 bikers conducted by RiDE magazine. We go on to win it in eight of the nine following years before the category is dropped from the poll.
Following the launch of our pioneering insidebikes e-zine once again the phrase “The winner is…” is concluded, after the statutory pause by “Carole Nash”. This time we take the Best Broker/Intermediary Marketing Campaign trophy at the Insurance Times Awards.
- Our training regime is recognised with the awarding for the first time of Investors In People accreditation.
- Opening our first Dublin office Carole Nash policyholder and then Boyzone superstar, Ronan Keating tells us the situation in Ireland was a terrible due to “crippling premiums”. He welcomes our arrival arguing Ireland need to encourage biking. “Congestion is a major problem in Dublin city at the moment and in many of the major cities,” he says, “so when I heard Carole Nash was coming to Ireland I was jumping for joy.”