Search for bike reviews by selecting...
Bike Type:View Archive for Bike Reviews
- Written by Carole Nash Editor
- Created: 14 February 2014
Inbound and Outbound Call Centre Roles – Sales and Service
Full and part time roles available
Between £13,000 - £15,000 (potential OTE £15k – 18k)
We are looking to recruit committed people who can demonstrate a genuine interest in our customers by effectively offering the full range of Carole Nash insurance policies available to them.
Our successful candidates will:
- Provide our customers with an exceptional quality of service
- Have a natural ability to effectively build rapport
- Understand our customers and their passion for biking through excellent questioning skills
- Be a confident communicator
- Meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Have strong objection handling skills
- Demonstrate tenacity and drive to meet and exceed targets on a daily basis
As with all our roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect our staff to deliver these, whether that is new business in a sales team, or generating sales opportunities through excellent service in our customer service department. We want you to have the right attitude to sales in any of the roles we offer and this will be coupled with an unyielding approach to exceptional customer service.
It isn’t all down to you though...at Carole Nash we have a great range of specialist insurance products on offer and we will reward your hard work with outstanding training including a comprehensive induction programme and exceptional career development opportunities. You will also be entitled to our fantastic benefits which include a subsidised gym membership, a concert ticket booking service, discounted insurance, pension benefits (including Death in Service cover), travel season tickets and lots more.