Gilera Motorcycle Insurance
Boasting plenty of history, the Gilera brand began back in 1909, founded by Giuseppe Gilera. Now a key part of the Piaggio group, Gilera is better known for its scooters - namely the Runner and Fuoco models. For such a sophisticated brand, you'll need a motorcycle insurance policy that reflects just that.
To their riders, the Gilera models are often essential to daily routines and jobs, making it even more important that they're properly covered. As one of the UK's leading motorcycle insurance experts*, Carole Nash will help find you the cover you need, with plenty of benefits included as standard:
- UK and European accident breakdown recovery, including Homestart assistance worth over £100
- DNA+ protection system worth £301
- Up to £100,000 legal protection in the event of an accident that's not your fault
- European cover of up to 90 days
- Up to 10% off for insurance-approved security2
You'll also have the choice to include optional extras, such as leathers and helmet cover.
Get your quote today, give us a call on or get an online quote.