Royal Enfield Motorcycle Insurance
The oldest motorcycle brand in the world still in production, Royal Enfield's bicycle manufacturing roots date back to 1893. Its first motorised model came in 1901, and the company expanded rapidly during the First and Second World War. Bikers who favour Royal Enfield models are riding pieces of history and, at Carole Nash, we know just how important each bike will be to its rider.
Whether it's the classic Crusader, the high-performance Interceptor, or even a sturdy ex-military Model C, cover through Carole Nash will provide your Royal Enfield machine with all the insurance it needs to stay on the road year after year.
When arranged through Carole Nash, your Royal Enfield motorcycle insurance enjoys the same benefits as every other make and model we specialise in, including:
- European cover for up to 90 days.
- UK and European accident breakdown recovery, including Homestart assistance worth over £100
- Up to £100,000 legal protection in the event of an accident that’s not your fault
- Up to 10% off for insurance-approved security2
- Cover when riding other bikes2
- Unlimited accessory cover2
Get your Royal Enfield insurance cover
Get yourself a free, no obligation quote for Royal Enfield motorbike insurance by clicking here, or by calling 0800 804 7952. We think the value of insurance for your bike through Carole Nash will be too good to pass up.