Six Wheel Insurance
If you ride on two wheels and drive in four you can now benefit from a bit of six sense. That’s because in direct response to bikers’ feedback Carole Nash has launched Six Wheel, a new, money-saving initiative that lets you protect your bikes and your car on one handy policy.
More reasons why people choose Carole Nash…
- Save up to £100^
- Carole Nash’s Six Wheel means you will save you up to £100 against the cost of taking out separate Carole Nash motorcycle and car policies.
- Protected no claims bonus for both bike and car
- Our Six Wheel policy will protect your NCD for both your bike and car, guarding discounts as high as 65%.
- Enhanced UK & European breakdown cover – covers you whatever your riding or driving
- Your Carole Nash policy will provide you with personal home and roadside assistance across the UK and EU.
- Covers you – whether you’re riding a motorcycle or driving a car.
- Benefits include onward travel, hotel accommodation, car hire, medical assistance and replacement rider.
- Single policy, single renewal date
- Make life easier in future by renewing both your bike and car insurance on the same date and policy.
- Your renewal date will be set when your second vehicle joins your Six Wheel policy as your existing cover expires.
- Bite-sized monthly direct payments
- Direct debit payments available.
- Spread the cost of cover over 10 months**.
- Foreign use cover of up to 90 days
- Your Carole Nash policy will include foreign use cover (formerly referred to as a Green Card) giving you the same level of cover as you enjoy in the UK when riding or driving within the European Union and certain other non-EU countries.
- Up to £100,000 Motor Legal Protection
- Your Carole Nash policy will include motorcycle/motor legal protection cover to help you recover any uninsured losses such as earnings, vehicle hire and your policy excess in the event of a non fault claim.
- UK call centre
- Our specially trained advisors at our UK call centre in Altrincham, Cheshire, handle all your quote, claims and customer service enquiries.
Firstly, as the UK’s favourite motorcycle insurance specialist* we know that motorcyclists are more aware of road risks which means you’re more likely to be a safer road user and a better driver. Secondly, the combined risk is lower – you cannot ride and drive two vehicles simultaneously. It all adds up.
So why not call us FREE on 0800 111 6555 and see how much applying some six sense can save you!
Download our UK Six Wheel Policy Wording
*Voted most used broker by readers of Ride magazine in their 2009 Rider Power survey. **Terms and conditions apply. ^Based on an average customer saving of £118, Saving compared to buying two separate Carole Nash policies. Average customer = 45-49 year old male with 9 years NCB, driving a 1.6 Ford Focus Zetec.