It’s easy to forget that little thing called home insurance, and it’s even easier to forget what your home insurance covers you for. If you are anything like the rest of the population, you probably think you’re fully covered. Well, when was the last time you checked?
More reasons why people choose Carole Nash…
- Buildings and contents cover
- Your Buildings and Contents are covered against fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake. Also covers against storm & flood and subsidence or heave of the site beneath the buildings or landslip.**
- Freezer contents cover
- Food that is kept in a domestic deep freezer in the home, made unfit for human consumption by a change in temperature within the freezer cabinet or contamination by refrigerant or refrigerant fumes.
- Specified items cover
- Covers up to the limit of £1,500 for any one item including articles of gold, silver, and other precious metals, jewellery, watches, furs, photographic equipment (including accessories), binoculars, video cameras, clothing and other portable personal effects (except sports equipment, guns and mobile telephones). Mobile telephones covered up to the value of £350 for any one item and any one loss.
- Garden cover
- Cover up to the value of £1000 for loss or damage for contents in the open within the boundaries of your home. This includes cover for flowers, plants, shrubs or trees in pots or containers.**
- Christmas and wedding gifts cover
- We will increase the sum insured for contents by 10% to cover your wedding gifts 14 days before and after your wedding day. We will increase the sum insured for contents by 10% seven days before and after Christmas to cover your Christmas gifts.**
- Pedal cycles
- Pedal cycles covered up to the value of £750 per cycle for accidental loss or damage owned by you or your family unless specified.
- Cash and credit card loss
- Cover up to the value of £500 for any one loss for money and credit cards belonging to you or your family.**
- Sports equipment
- Sports equipment including sporting guns (except pedal cycles) covered up to the limit of £1000 for any one loss.
- UK call centre
- Our specially trained advisors at our UK call centre in Altrincham, Cheshire, handle all your quote, claims and customer service enquiries.
So whether you want buildings insurance, contents insurance or both, we have access to a policy that will suit your needs. You can also rest safe in the knowledge that you are insured with one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers*, assuring you of high quality service at all times.
For further details of our household insurance, or to obtain a quotation, call 0800 804 7954.
Sorry, this service is not currently available in Northern Ireland.
*Voted most used broker by readers of Ride magazine in their 2009 Rider Power survey. **All cover when items in the home.