The Claims Service
Being involved in an accident or having your vehicle stolen is upsetting enough without the inconvenience of nursing a financial loss. You want insurance you can depend on. Having your details to hand before you make a claim can help make life easier, that’s why we are giving you the simple steps to help you process your claim.
- Get together all third party details.
- These include any names, contact numbers, registration, insurer details (if applicable).
- Were there any witnesses?
- If so did you get their name, address, telephone number (if applicable)?
- Have you got your driving licence to hand?
- Full driving licence details will be asked for on the call.
- Were the police notified?
- If the police were notified then we will need the incident number the police gave you.
- Do you remember what happened?
- If you can remember what happened in the accident and have all these details to hand this can help process your claim quickly and easily.
If the accident isn’t your fault, why should you suffer the extra cost? We can’t remove the annoyance and upset, but we can help to recover what’s rightfully yours with our in-house claims service.
For example, if you’re involved in a road traffic accident, the extra cost can soon add up. There’s your motor insurance policy excess to reclaim, along with the cost of possible alternative transport whilst your vehicle is off the road. There’s compensation due to injury, loss of earnings and if you’re away from home, any necessary accommodation expenses can also be recovered.
If your vehicle is stolen, our in-house claims team will help to ensure smooth and swift settlement of your claim, meaning you can replace your vehicle and get back on the road.
Had a road accident or suffered a theft? Call our in-house Claims Team on 0800 804 7964.
If you are an existing Carole Nash policyholder and you’ve had an accident (whether it was your fault or not), click here for a step-by-step guide to what you should do next to help our in-house claims team swiftly and sympathetically resolve your claim.
But it’s not just vehicle related incidents that we can help with.
The Legal Helpline provided as part of The Claims Service can help in recouping losses caused by a workplace injury, trip or fall. You will benefit from expert legal advice, support and a sympathetic approach whilst fighting for your rights.
Need legal advice following a non road related incident? Call the Legal Helpline on