Beat your renewal Ts and Cs
Full terms and Conditions
- Carole Nash Insurance Consultants will attempt to beat your existing insurer’s car insurance renewal price. If we are unable to do so, we will give you £10.
- In order to be eligible for the promotion, you must quote ‘DLAB’ when calling for a quotation.
- This offer applies to new customers only, who obtain a quote and purchase an annual car insurance policy through Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd call centre (‘us’, ‘we’). Existing car insurance customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Your current car insurance renewal must be due within 30 days.
- Your car insurance quotation with us must be on a like for like basis as your car insurance renewal including the level of cover. The promotion applies to the insurer premium for the car insurance only and excludes any optional add ons apart from Legal expenses cover as this will be included with the Carole Nash policy.
- You and any additional driver(s) must:
- Hold a full UK bike licence
- have held a full UK car licence for 12 months +
- be aged between 30yrs and 69yrs
- be a UK resident for 5 years +
- We will allow up to 1 Fault claim & 1 non-fault claim within a 60 month period (excluding windscreen claims).
- Policy claim count of 2 is only acceptable where the second claim is Non-Fault within a 60 month period.
- We will allow up to 1 minor motoring conviction (such as an SP/TS conviction) however mobile phone convictions are unacceptable.
- Third Party Only cover is not available.
- The maximum vehicle value is £40,000 with the exception of all Range Rovers valued over £35,000 as these are unacceptable.
- Mileage is restricted to 15,000 miles per annum.
- All unspent Criminal Convictions are unacceptable.
- Previous policies cancelled by insurer or policy voids are unacceptable.
- If you or any additional driver(s) are unemployed or Professional Sportsperson this will be unacceptable.
- Japanese imports and people carrier 7 seaters are unacceptable.
- You are only entitled to one payment of £10 irrespective of the number of quotations that we provide for you.
- The offer will run until the 30th April 2019 but may be withdrawn or extended at any time.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
If we are able to beat your existing insurer’s car insurance renewal price:
- We will request a copy of your car insurance renewal documentation to validate your existing cover levels and premium details with your current insurer. You must send these documents to us within 30 days of purchasing your policy. We will not be able to return any documentation sent to us in conjunction with this offer.
- If you fail to provide documentation or where the documentation does not meet the qualifying criteria, the policy will be amended and charged at our standard insurer rates. All standard charges and fees will apply.
If we are unable to beat your existing insurer’s car insurance renewal price:
- You must provide evidence of your car renewal documentation (clearly showing the price offered) and a copy of both sides of your driver’s licence (clearly showing the motorcycle entitlement section) within 30 days of the quotation date in order to claim the £10. Upon receipt if this information, we will send you a cheque for £10 within 28 days.
- If the documents that you provide either do not meet the requirements set out above, or are received outside the 30 day period you will not qualify to receive this offer.