Car Insurance Offer Terms and Conditions
“Get cheaper Car insurance, because we know you make safer drivers” Source: The survey was conducted by Mortar – sample size 3,000, the research was conducted across September and October 2014.
- This offer applies to new customers only, who obtain a quote and purchase an annual car insurance policy through Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd call centre (‘us’, ‘we’). Existing car insurance customers are not eligible for this offer.
- All drivers must be aged 35 – 75 and hold a full UK car licence.
- The policyholder must also hold a full UK motorcycle licence.
- This offer is available for insurance policies arranged through Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd and provided by Ageas Insurance Limited (‘the insurer’).
- This offer does not apply if the insurer refuses to provide a quote due to it being outside its risk acceptance criteria.
- This offer is only available to UK residents, excluding Northern Ireland and employees of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd.
- Your insurance quotation with us must be on an equivalent basis matching your cover levels with your existing insurer renewal, including the voluntary excess but excluding any additional products.
- The minimum premium for this offer is £138.40.
- We will request a copy of your driving licence and car insurance renewal documentation to validate your existing cover levels and premium details with your current insurer. You must send these documents to us within 30 days of purchasing your policy. We will not be able to return any documentation sent to us in conjunction with this offer.
- If you fail to provide documentation or where the documentation does not meet the qualifying criteria, the policy will be amended and charged at our standard insurer rates. All standard charges and fees will apply.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.