With two Spring Bank Holidays just around the corner, there’s plenty of time to hit the road to explore new riding routes, and we’ve got just the ticket to help you on your way.
We’ve just launched our new and exciting online resource, Carole Nash Routes to Ride, which allows you to search for the best routes in your area. In celebration, we’re hosting a fantastic competition where one lucky winner will win a VIP package to the Donnington FIM Superbike World Championship, taking place on 24th to 26th May, including a chance to meet Superbike World Star and Carole Nash Ambassador, Jonathan Rea.
The VIP package is full to the brim of biking goodies and includes: Two tickets to Donnington FIM Superbike World Championship on 25th and 26th May, a chance to hang out with Carole Nash Ambassador Jonathan Rea, paddock pass, hospitality meal (race day only) and a behind the scenes look around the Pata Honda World Superbike garage.
To be in with a chance to win this amazing prize we want you to take to the streets using the Routes to Ride service. Simply follow the following steps:
- Download the Carole Nash flag
- Head out on one of our Routes to Ride
- Take a photo of you and your bike with our flag
- Sumbit your photo to our Facebook Page, using the ‘Ride and Win’ button before 12 noon on 20 May 2013
Entries close at noon on 20.05.13 and the winner will be chosen at random.
• Promotion ends 20.05.13 at 1pm
• Open to UK and Ireland residents only
• Employees of Carole Nash are not entitled to participate in this promotional offer
• Winners will be selected at random on 20.05.13 after 12noon
• Your statutory rights are not affected
• The prize is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash
• The winners will be announced on the Carole Nash Facebook page and notified via email. The winners’ salutation, surname and area will be displayed on Carole Nash Facebook page within 24 hours. If you do not wish for your details to be published, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full name
• If the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond within 2 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out above
• The promotion is made by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU, Great Britain
• No purchase necessary. For alternative routes of entry, please email@example.com