Starting from today 4th March, we are running a competition to win a pair of tickets to the Carole Nash MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show on the 8-9th March.
Take part in our caption competition each day on Facebook and Twitter – all you have to do is provide us with a caption for the images we will be posting each day.
The winner from the previous day will be announced at 3pm the following day.
Terms and Conditions apply:
• The competition starts on Tuesday 4th March and ends on Friday 7th March.
• Entries close at midnight on every competition day. The winner will be the caption that our judging panel deems to be the funniest. The judges (the judging panel is made up of two judges from Carole Nash’s online provider) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The winner from the previous day will be announced at 3pm the following day. The winner will be announced on the Carole Nash/insidebikes Facebook page and notified via email. The winner’s salutation, surname and area will be displayed on Carole Nash/insidebikes Facebook page within 24 hours. If you do not wish for your details to be published, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full name.
• Open to UK residents only, aged 18 or over.
• Carole Nash employees are not permitted to enter.
• Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The daily prize is one pair of tickets which is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
• Winners and their guests are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the venue. The prize does not include accommodation and any other additional costs including meals and drinks. Spending money is not included in any prize package.
• The promotion is offered by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU, Great Britain.
• Once the winner has been notified and supplied their name and address details, Carole Nash will post tickets within 24 hours before the event or tickets can be picked up at the event from our show and events manager.
• If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 2 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out above.
• No purchase necessary. You can also enter by emailing your answers daily to us at email@example.com quoting your full name. Please put the words ‘MCN tickets’ in the email subject.