Get your exclusive discount on tickets to this year’s show!
Carole Nash is very excited to once again be a part of the MCN London Motorcycle Show as the show’s main sponsor. To celebrate, we’re offering an exclusive discount on tickets – just click here to order your tickets, select the day you want to attend and enter the code NASH15 in the promo box to receive money off!
The MCN London Motorcycle Show promises all the best parts of the biking world under one roof. New 2015 bikes on show, live action events with celebrity riders, classic bikes, historic displays, custom bike-building championships and, of course, the great atmosphere of the UK’s biking community.
Taking place from 13th-15th February, the 2015 edition of the MCN London Motorcycle Show will be held at the Excel London Exhibition and Convention Centre.
One of the UK’s biggest shows, this year you can expect to see:
- Timeless classics, with plenty of painstakingly restored machines and memorabilia, as well as interviews with legendary racers. The classic bike of the year competition will be taking place, and Top Gear’s James May and Richard Hammond will be displaying their personal collections
- The world’s finest custom bikes competing for the top prize in the first London Custom Bike Championship
- A world exclusive collection of Valentino Rossi bikes, promising a one-of-a-kind display
- Awesome live action featuring John McGuinness, Chris Walker and Jamie Whitham.
- Sensational sports and performance Norton rotary-engine bikes courtesy of the National Motorcycle Museum
- Inspirational adventure ideas with 2015’s new bikes and plenty of tour operators
Make sure you book in advance, and use the Carole Nash code for even further discounts of the entrance price. Kids under 16 go free with a paying adult, too. All in all it promises to be an unmissable weekend! Head to the MCN London Motorcycle Show website for more info.