- Created: 21 May 2012
It’s competition time here on Insidebikes, and we’ve gone a bit patriotic! We’ve teamed up with one of our favourite biker blogs, Londonbikers.com to offer you the chance to win a top of the range Shoei X-Spirit 2 Reverb TC2 Helmet (RRP £639.99) with a Union Jack design so you can show a bit of national pride from your bike in the run up to the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. Pretty nice right?
What makes this competition even more exciting is rather than a boring ‘what’s the answer to this question’ entry, we thought we’d do something a little more interesting which also gives us a chance to highlight the national spirit and fun side of the biking community.
The competition closes on 5th June, we’ll be announcing the winner via our Facebook page as well as uploading the entries, so make sure to give us a ‘like’ if you haven’t already!
You can also check out the full spec of the helmet over at Just Helmets.
- Promotion ends 5th June 2012.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
- The promotion is offered by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU, Great Britain.
- Images may be used on the Carole Nash Facebook page to promote the competition.
Helmet Competition Terms and Conditions