- Created: 05 February 2014
Starting from today, we are running a competition to win a pair of tickets to the MCN London
Motorcycle Show on the 14th-16th February.
Each day, one of the following questions will be asked on Facebook and Twitter:
1. Tell us, if you dare, why you love your bike more than your partner?
2. Show us how much your pets love bikes?
3. If you had to take you and your partner on a bike honeymoon, where would you go?
4. In 140 characters or less tell us why your partner deserves to go to the show?
5. What 2 bikes would you push together as the perfect couple?
We will post the question twice a day, at 9am and 1pm for five days.
The winner from the previous day will be announced at 3pm the following day. Winners from
Saturday and Sunday will be announced on the following Monday.
Terms and Conditions apply:
- The promotion starts on Wednesday 5th February and ends on Monday 10th February.
- There will be a new question each day for 5 consecutive days. Entries close at midnight of
every competition day. The winner will be the caption that our judging panel deems to be
the funniest. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner from the previous day will be announced at 3pm the following day. Winners
from Saturday and Sunday will be announced on the following Monday.
- Open to UK residents only, aged 18 or over.
- Carole Nash employees are not permitted to enter.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize is one pair of tickets which is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for
- Winners and their guests are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and
from the venue. The prize does not include accommodation and any other additional costs
including meals and drinks. Spending money is not included in any prize package.
- The promotion is offered by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110
Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU, Great Britain.
- The winner will be announced on the Carole Nash/insidebikes Facebook page and notified
via email. The winner’s salutation, surname and area will be displayed on Carole Nash/
insidebikes Facebook page within 24 hours. If you do not wish for your details to be
- Once the winner has been notified and supplied their name and address details, Carole Nash
will post tickets within 48 hours before the event.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 2 days of the initial
notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw
prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out above.
- No purchase required. You can also enter by emailing your answers daily to us at
the email subject.