- Written by Carole Nash Editor
- Created: 19 May 2014
Bank holiday is only a week away and that means it's nearly time for the annual Ace Cafe Margate Meltdown! This event, which will take place on Bank Holiday Monday (26th May), will see bikers depart from the Ace Cafe at 10.30am all the way to Margate seafront. To help celebrate the 7th annual Margate Meltdown, you could win a jam-packed goodie bag, (worth £100), full of gifts from the Ace Café!
The goodie bag includes
1 x Ace Cafe Times Book
1 x Ace Cafe London Key Fob
1 x Ace Cafe London Headlight Cover
1 x Ace Cafe London Necktube
1 x Ace Café London Badge
1 x Ace Cafe London Mug
1 x Ace Cafe London Small sticker
1 x Ace Cafe London Medium sticker
Good luck, and see you at the Margate seafront!
So what are you waiting for? To be in with a chance of winning this Ace
Goodie bag, simply head to our Facebook page here (http://goo.gl/i255mO) and put a caption on the picture of the winners of the cafe's annual Stunt Fest & Streetfighter Show back in 2013, next to be held at Wembley on Sunday 27th July 2014.
• The competition starts on Monday 19th
• Entries close at midnight on Monday 26th
• The winner will be the caption that our judging panel deems to be the funniest. The judges (the judging panel is made up of two judges from Carole Nash’s online provider) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Open to UK residents only, aged 18 or over.
• Carole Nash employees are not permitted to enter.
• Your statutory rights are not affected.
• The prize is one Ace Cafe goodie bag which is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
• The promotion is offered by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd,
Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14
1NU, Great Britain.
• Once the winner has been notified and supplied their name and address details, Carole Nash will post out the prize within 48 hours.
• If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 2 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another