t3 campervan insurance
The Volkswagen T3 Transporter has gone by many names since its introduction in 1979. Whether yours is known to you as a T25, a Caravelle, Vanagon, Microbus or Syncro, these classic motors have stuck around for a reason.Robust and angular, the T3 was built to last. But with production ending for most of the world back in 1990, Caravelle models will be getting on a bit now.
If a classic Transporter is still your pride and joy, then VW T3 insurance through Carole Nash will help you treat it with the care it deserves.
While standard van or camper insurance would provide the minimum to get your Caravelle road legal, a more generic policy may not provide the necessary cover. Can you be sure that you’re getting a deal that actually suits your Transporter?
The ideal insurance policy for a classic T3 campervan
VW Caravelle insurance through Carole Nash will ensure you receive the benefits you may expect from a classic policy, such as salvage retention rights (1), agreed value (1), specialists repairers and discounts for club members(1), combined with what you are likely to need from a campervan policy.
CAMPERVAN INSURANCE WITH SALVAGE RETENTION
- Salvage retention rights
- Discounts for club members
- Choose your own specialist repairer
- UK & EU breakdown worth over £100 and includes homestart
- Up to £100,000 legal protection if you’re in an accident that’s not your fault
- Dedicated claims team available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Flexible payment options to suit you and your budget
- Free agreed value (1)
- Cover campervans valued up to £40k if ungaraged
- Up to 10,000 mileage limit
- Fixtures and fittings covered3
- Most modifications considered
- Owners club discounts