Thank you for helping us to reduce our impact on the environment. Just fill in your details, submit, and that’s it.
So we can ensure we update all the policies you have we will use the email address you provide below on all your policies after we have switched you to email documents.
Please note it may take up to 30 days for your preferences to be switched to email.
Switch Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is: Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd (company no 307243), whose registered office is at Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU.
1. There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
2. The start date for the prize draw is 1st March 2021.
3. Closing date for entry will be 31st May 2021. After this date, no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize for the winner is as follows: £500.
6. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain who have selected email as the main channel to receive their insurance policy communications through Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd.
8. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
9. The winner will be chosen at random by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd from all valid entries and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 31 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be delivered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants on the promotion website as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.