Get an online motorcycle quote to be in with a chance of winning a 2023 Yamaha Ténéré 700 worth over £10,000.
Plus a place on the Yamaha Off Road Experience!
Giveaway ends 23:59 31st October 2023. Full UK bike licence required. Age restrictions and additional Terms & Conditions apply
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The promoter is: Carole Nash which is trading name of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 307243. Company registration number: 2600841. Registered address: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, Greater Manchester, M3 7FB
- The Prize is 1x 2023 Yamaha Ténéré 700 Motorcycle and 1 space on the Yamaha Off Road Experience. To enter you must get a quote for a motorcycle policy in your name through www.carolenash.com only and you will be automatically entered into the giveaway. No purchase is necessary.
- You must get a quote between 24th March 2023 and 31st October 2023, 23:59 to be entered into the giveaway, after this date no further entries to the giveaway will be accepted.
- The draw will take place within 7 working days of the closing date (31st October 2023 23:59)
- This offer is not available for policies generated through Price Comparison sites or through the Carole Nash Call Centre.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the UK aged 21 and over who have a full UK motorcycle licence.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative is available.
- The giveaway can be withdrawn at any time.
- Employees of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Limited and Atlanta Insurance Intermediaries Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the giveaway.
- The winner will be chosen via a random selection process from all entries received and the process will be verified by our internal Risk and Compliance Team. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to Carole Nash, Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- The winner will be notified via phone or email within ten days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the giveaway has ended to attain additional information to register the motorcycle in the winner’s name and arrange delivery or pick up and select a date to attend the Yamaha Off Road Experience.
- To be eligible to attend the Yamaha Off Road Experience you must fit the criteria outlined by Yamaha, visit https://www.yamaha-offroad-experience.co.uk/off-road-experience-course/ to find out more
- The Yamaha Off Road Experience can be claimed by the winner ONLY, if the winner is not eligible to claim this prize or cannot attend the experience for whatever reason no alternative prize will be offered.
- The winner must claim and attend the Yamaha Off Road Experience within 1 year of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, global pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the giveaway by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.