Terms & conditions
Carole Nash is a trading style of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243.
You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA website or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
In Ireland, it is also subject to the Central Bank of Ireland’s conduct of business rules.
Our permitted business is introducing, arranging, dealing as an agent and assisting in the administration and performance of general insurance contracts. We offer a wide range of insurance products and deal with a number of insurers. A list of our insurers is available on request.
Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is registered in England and Wales company registration no 2600841.
Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd are VAT registered, registration no: 764865580.
Our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law in the UK and Irish Law in Ireland.
The language used on this website and for your insurance policy, will be English.
Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd’s logos are registered trademarks of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd. Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd may also claim rights to other trademarks, logos and icons contained on this site. All rights are reserved.
Copyright of this website belongs to Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction of any kind is prohibited without the prior consent of Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd.
If you require any logos/images for any Marketing purposes please contact:
The Marketing Department
Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd
110 Manchester Road
Access to the website and content
We reserve the right to modify, change, substitute or remove without notice any information posted on the website at any time, including Terms & Conditions.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the website has links.
Availability of site
Great care has been taken in the preparation of the site, but certain technical issues may occur that are beyond our control and we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted or error free access to all of the site at all times.
Providing a first class service to our customers is important to Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd. We accept that things may go wrong from time to time and if they do, we are keen to listen to your views so that we can learn from any mistakes and improve our service wherever possible. With this in mind, we have a complaints procedure in place to ensure you are kept fully up to date with the progress of your complaint and also to guarantee your complaint is managed fairly and promptly. In the event of a complaint, please click here to see our full UK complaints procedure.
CN Donington BSB Tickets May
The “Prize Draw” will take place on social media only and is subject to the following terms and conditions. Entrants who enter the prize draw by liking and sharing the Carole Nash prize draw post will be deemed as accepting the terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is organised by Carole Nash. Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243
- The prize draw is open from 22/05/2019 until the 23/05/2019; no entries will be accepted after 23/05/2019
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged eighteen (18) years or over, with the exception of employees of the Atlanta group, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Prize Draw
- 1 winner will be drawn at random from the list of valid entrants, ONE pair of tickets per winner
- You are a valid entrant if you like and comment on the Carole Nash prize draw post, only one entry per person
- Once the winner has been notified via direct message and has supplied their name, Carole Nash will organise for the tickets to be sent out to the winner’s home address. If we cannot contact the winner within 24hrs we may select another winner
- The winner will receive one pair of VIP Donington BSB tickets
- The decision of the judge(s) and Carole Nash Insurance is final
- This prize offer is non-transferable, for sale or re-sale or redeemable for cash
- Your statutory rights are not affected
- Carole Nash Insurance will use any personal data submitted by you in accordance with UK data protection legislation and only for the purposes of running the Prize Draw, unless otherwise stated at the time of entry. By entering this Prize Draw, we will use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw
- Carole Nash Insurance reserves the right to substitute, in their sole reasonable discretion, the Prize with a prize equivalent should this be necessary
- Carole Nash are not responsible for arranging any alternatives should you be no longer able to attend this event
- Carole Nash Insurance reserve the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Prize draw in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Carole Nash Insurance reasonable control
- Carole Nash Insurance cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the prize. Carole Nash Insurance is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason
- The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- You can contact Carole Nash Insurance in relation to the prize draw in writing to Carole Nash Insurance, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU