BSB Tickets Competition
Terms & Conditions
The “Prize Draw” will take place on social media only and is subject to the following terms and conditions. Entrants who enter the prize draw by liking and sharing the Carole Nash prize draw post will be deemed as accepting the terms and conditions.
- The Prize Draw is organised by Carole Nash. Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243
- The prize draw is open from 25/06/2019 until the 09/10/2019; no entries will be accepted after 09/10/2019
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged eighteen (18) years or over, with the exception of employees of the Atlanta group, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Prize Draw
- 2 winners will be drawn at random from the list of valid entrants, ONE pair of tickets per winner
- You are a valid entrant if you fill out the data capture form on the Carole Nash website, Once the winner has been notified via email and has supplied their name,
- Carole Nash will organise for the tickets to be sent out to the winner’s home address. If we cannot contact the winner within 24hrs we may select another winner
- The winner will receive one pair of VIP Brandshatch BSB tickets
The decision of the judge(s) and Carole Nash Insurance is final
- This prize offer is non-transferable, for sale or re-sale or redeemable for cash
Your statutory rights are not affected
- Carole Nash Insurance will use any personal data submitted by you in accordance with UK data protection legislation and only for the purposes of running the Prize Draw, unless otherwise stated at the time of entry. By entering this Prize Draw, we will use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw.
- Carole Nash Insurance reserves the right to substitute, in their sole reasonable discretion, the Prize with a prize equivalent should this be necessary.
Carole Nash are not responsible for arranging any alternatives should you be no longer able to attend this event.
- Carole Nash Insurance reserves the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Prize draw in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event Carole Nash Insurance cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment
suffered by you for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the prize. Carole Nash Insurance is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason.
- The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- You can contact Carole Nash Insurance in relation to the prize draw in writing to Carole Nash Insurance, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU