Carole Nash is committed to providing your pride and joy with the care it deserves. We believe in offering insurance policies that are designed to get you on the road as quickly and as hassle-free as possible.
As one of the UK’s leading Motorbike insurance brokers, we can offer you a range of benefits, included as standard in a bike policy. This includes up to £100,000 of motor legal protection in the event of an accident which is not your fault and breakdown recovery across the UK and Europe to protect you from the unexpected
To see just what Carole Nash motorbike insurance can do for you, get a quote today on 0333 005 3355.
Our policy benefits
- UK & European accident breakdown recovery, including Homestart assistance Nobody wants to be left stranded, which is why all Carole Nash bike insurance policies come with accident and breakdown recovery for the UK and the EU, which also includes homestart.
- Riding other bikes Majority of bikers qualify, subject to terms and conditions.
- Unlimited bike accessory cover Unlimited accessory cover, please call 0333 005 3355 for details.
- European cover of up to 90 days Your policy will allow you to travel in the European Union giving you the same level of cover as you enjoy in the UK when riding.
- Up to £100,000 motorcycle legal protection It covers your legal costs to help you recover a policy excess, loss of earnings, hire of another vehicle and compensation for any injury you suffer as a result of an accident which is not your fault. This cover is included as part of your policy.
- Up to 10% off for insurance-approved security We want to reward you for doing what you can to protect your pride and joy. That’s why, if you use Thatcham or insurance-approved security devices on your bike, we could offer you a discount of up to 10% on your insurance premium.
- In house ‘Talking Claims’ service Trained motorcycle insurance specialists at our UK-based, in-house claims department.
Our ‘Talking Claims’ service lets you give us details over the ‘phone to speed up settlement of your claim.
- Call centre Our specially trained motorcycle insurance specialists handle all your quotes, claims and customer service enquiries.