Honda Motorcycle Insurance
From humble beginnings as an automobile parts producer in Japan, Honda has grown into the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer – a position it’s held for more than 50 years. The brand’s iconic Super Cub has been in continuous production for more than 60 years, with over 100 million units built in that time. Honda’s fantastic reputation for producing solid, sensible and reliable machines speaks for itself.
Whether you’re a fan of the smooth Fireblade superbike line, the ever-reliable CB500 or a classic VFR sports tourer, it doesn’t matter – Carole Nash has got your Honda motorcycle insurance covered. That’s why we are one of the UK’s leading motorbike insurance brokers.
Read on to discover more about Honda bike insurance and what we can do to help you find a suitable deal.
Whichever model you ride, all Honda motorbike insurance policies through Carole Nash come with plenty of benefits as standard:
- Unlimited accessory cover
- Up to 10% off for insurance-approved security
- Carole Nash Rider Cover, which could let you ride your mate’s bike as long as both are covered by comprehensive policies
- European cover for up to 90 days
- UK and European breakdown cover including Homestart assistance worth £100
- Up to £100,000 of legal expenses cover in the event of accidents that aren’t your fault
We’re proud to offer insurance for all Honda bikes, including policies to cover the likes of the CBR 125, PCX and CBF 125 as well as Activa and Hero Honda models.
When you take out Honda bike insurance, it’s important you know which level of cover is most suited to you and your machine. There are three main types for you to choose from:
- Third-party: This level of Honda motorcycle insurance only protects you against damage to a third party’s vehicle or property.
- Third-party, fire and theft: On top of third-party protection, this policy also covers your own bike for any fire damage or if it is stolen.
- Comprehensive: The highest level of Honda motorcycle cover, this policy insures you against all of the above, as well as for any accidental damage to your bike.
There are some circumstances which would invalidate your Honda motorbike insurance, meaning you would not be covered. For example, you would not be protected for any injury, loss, damage or accident that occurs when:
- The bike is being ridden by someone without a licence
- The bike is in the charge of someone who is not permitted to ride it under the certificate of insurance
- The bike is being used to carry passengers or goods in a way that will affect the ability to ride it safely
It’s important that you understand what these exclusions are, but please note that the above are just a few examples. For a full list, please check your policy wording.
The price of your Honda two wheeler insurance will depend on a number of things, so it’s difficult for us to offer one simple answer to this question. For example, your premium is likely to vary based on the age and model of your bike, how and where you store it as well as the level of cover you choose to take out.
But the good news is you can work out the cost of your Honda bike insurance online by getting a free quote from Carole Nash. It only takes a matter of moments!
How can I lower the cost of my Honda motorbike insurance?
Hondas are beautiful machines, and the brand has a proud history of manufacturing top-quality motorcycles. But that doesn’t mean your cover has to set you back a fortune. There are a few things you can do to help reduce the cost of your Honda bike insurance:
- When not out on the road, keep the bike locked up with a robust chain inside a secure building such as a garage or shed
- Enrol in extra courses to improve your riding, as some insurance providers offer discounts to those who have undertaken additional training
- Keep your policy in place throughout the year to build up your no-claims bonus
- Be sure to work out your mileage accurately by checking past MOT records
If something happens and you need to claim on your policy, then there’s no need for you to worry. All you have to do is call our specialist claims line on 0333 005 2244. It’s open 24/7, so rest assured you’ll always be able to get through when you need us most.
There’ll be no forms or paperwork for you to sort out and a member of our friendly, expert team will make sure your Honda bike insurance claim goes through as quickly as possible.
We can help you find Honda bike insurance online and over the phone, and we’ll do everything possible to get you a suitable deal. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us:
- Our team has a wealth of expertise. They understand bikes and their riders, which means they can find the specific Honda motorcycle cover that’s right for you and your machine.
- That knowledge has been built up over more than 30 years in the industry, so you can be sure that we know our stuff.
- Our customers are always our number one priority, which is why we’re extremely proud of the testimonials we receive as well as the thousands of positive reviews on Trustpilot.
- We’ve also picked up a number of awards and commendations down the years, reflecting our good work in the industry.
- We’re fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, so you can be confident you’re dealing with a reputable broker of Honda motorcycle insurance.