Add more to your policy for extra protection
Our car insurance is made up of differing levels of cover for you to choose from, depending on the level of protection you’d like - but you can also tailor your policy even more, using our optional extras.
We’ve paid attention to your needs with your car insurance, and when you add one of our optional extras to your policy, you get benefits which standard insurance won’t be able to provide. For example, claiming back on excess charges with our Excess Protection, and getting back on the road sooner if your car’s stolen or can’t be repaired with our Replacement Vehicle Cover.
Whichever level of cover you choose, we have three tiers to select from. Choose from our Essentials cover, which includes your insurance fundamentals. Moving up a tier is Classic, providing you additional cover, and Premier tier, giving you total peace of mind.
|Breakdown cover (four levels of cover available)|
|Legal cover up to £100,000 included|
|Courtesy car - while yours is being repaired|
|Audio and Sat Nav cover|
|Manage your policy online|
|24 hour claims service|
The benefits listed relate to our comprehensive cover. Other features, benefits and limitations exist, please contact us for details, TPFT is available and cover benefits will vary.
Our Optional Extras
- Just £36.99 a year
- Claim back up to £500 of excess charges
If you need to make a claim on your car insurance, you will usually need to pay a portion of the cost of repairs, also known as an ‘excess’. With excess insurance in place, you can be reimbursed the cost of your excess charge up to £500, even if the accident was your fault.
Important to know about excess protection
- This cover can be used for multiple claims per policy period
- It’s applicable to excesses you're responsible for relating to accidents where you're at fault or partly to blame, vandalism, theft and fire or flood damage
- It doesn't cover claims for glass or windscreen damage
Replacement Vehicle Cover
- Just £19.99 a year
- 48-hour response rate
While courtesy cars are provided for when yours is being repaired after an accident, in the event that your car’s been written off or stolen, you’ll need a replacement vehicle to get back on the road. Our Replacement Vehicle cover can ensure that you’re provided a like-for-like car within 48 hours of your claim being approved.
Important to know about hire car cover
- Access to a hire car is for up to 28 days following a claim
- You can take advantage of this up to a maximum of 2 claims per policy year
- Claims must be notified within 14 days of the incident
- It does not cover the cost of fuel, fares, fines or additional excesses imposed
- You will be required to present a valid driving licence and credit or debit card
See what our customers say
Have confidence in our team’s expertise with various types of motor insurance, for your peace of mind.
With over 35 years of experience, you can rest assured that we’ll do our best to help you.
Carole Nash are regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.