Self-Build Campervan Insurance
No matter how big or small the project may be, make sure you’re protected with self-build campervan insurance from Carole Nash.
A campervan is much more than just somewhere to sleep when you’re away from home. It represents freedom and the ability to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life whenever you wish. Whether you’re investing your time transforming a vintage model into a modern-day delight, or taking a completely blank shell and turning it into a home away from home, make sure you’re covered for every eventuality with campervan conversion insurance.
With every model different to the next, it’s important that before you begin your project you have a policy in place. Don’t let your hard work go to waste if something goes wrong before you’ve completed your conversion.
At Carole Nash, we know that each style of camper comes with its own individual set of challenges, which is why we’re committed to making sure you get the self-converted campervan insurance cover you need. To get your insurance quote, just call 0333 005 2091 and we’ll be happy to talk to you.
What are the benefits of campervan conversion insurance policies?
We know that throughout your conversion project you will want to be protected against any potential problems. An insurance policy through Carole Nash can provide exactly that thanks to:
- UK and EU breakdown recovery, including Homestart for classic models – worth £100 when compared to other providers
- Up to £100,000 legal cover – to help you recover a policy excess, loss of earnings, hire of another vehicle and compensation for any injuries sustained as a result of an accident that is not your fault
- Salvage retention rights
- Up to 10,000 mileage limit
- Owners club discounts
- Limited mileage discounts
- Most modern modifications considered
- Fixtures and fittings covered
- Up to 90 days of European cover
What are the different levels of campervan conversion insurance?
We know that each project is unique and different to the next. No matter what additions and changes you are making to your pride and joy, our team of specialists are here to help you find the appropriate level of protection. Here are some of the insurance products available via Carole Nash:
Laid-up campervan conversion insurance covers fire, theft and accidental damage. Unlike comprehensive policies, this level of protection does not cover usage on the road. It simply covers you while you are restoring, converting or keeping your pride and joy stored.
Comprehensive self-build campervan insurance offers you the greatest level of protection. It provides all the cover included in a third-party, fire and theft policy as well as insurance for your own vehicle if you accidentally damage it. This type of cover will offer you the greatest peace of mind.
Getting a self-converted campervan insurance policy should be much easier than the project itself! This is why we’ve made it hassle-free for you to get a quote for the duration of your conversion and beyond.
Give us a call on 0333 005 2091. Our friendly, expert team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We hope you will never need to, but should you need to make a claim on your campervan conversion insurance policy, our expert team are on hand to help. With no forms to fill out and a phone line that’s open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we’ve made it as hassle-free as possible for you to be able to make a claim.
Simply call our team on 0333 005 2244 and our friendly experts will be able to guide you through the process, keeping you in the know every step of the way.
We understand that making a claim can be a stressful time and it’s important to remember that every claim is different. This means that the time to resolve them varies. Rest assured that our team will be doing all they can to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible. If you have any questions while your claim is ongoing, please do not hesitate to reach out to your case handler.
As with any insurance policy, there are some circumstances which will not be covered. For example, you will not be insured for:
- Damage or loss sustained when your camper is being driven by someone who does not possess the appropriate licence
- Loss or damage to any vehicle, caravan or trailer being towed or attached to your campervan
- Loss of value; wear and tear; mechanical, electrical or computer failures; breakdowns or breakages
- Damage to tyres by braking, punctures, cuts or bursts
These are just some of the circumstances which may invalidate your self-build campervan insurance. For a full list of exclusions, please refer to your policy documents.
No matter how big or small your conversion project, choosing a policy from Carole Nash means you can be sure you’re protected every step of the way. Here are just a few of the reasons why you can count on us to provide you with the self-build campervan insurance quote, advice and support that works for you:
- Experienced: With more than 30 years’ experience in providing specialist cover to our customers, you can rest assured that we know our stuff.
- Trusted: Don’t just take our word for it! Our list of customer testimonials and our rating of ‘Great’ from thousands of reviews on Trustpilot show exactly why we come so highly recommended.
- Award-winning: Throughout the years, our hard work and dedication to helping those who need self-build campervan insurance has seen us win a number of prizes and awards.
- Specialist: We understand the needs of those embarking on a campervan conversion project and appreciate that you require a very specific type of cover. We’re able to offer a solution that’s perfectly suited to you.
- Regulated: As we’re fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, you can relax safe in the knowledge that you’re dealing with wholly reliable brokers of campervan conversion insurance.
- Knowledgeable: With an unrivalled level of experience and expertise in the self-build campervan insurance sector, our Cheshire-based team will ensure your pride and joy has the cover it needs and deserves.