24/7 Motorbike experts claims line
As motorbike insurance experts we pride ourselves in delivering an outstanding service to our customers. All claims are different and the time taken to resolve them can vary, but our specialist claims team are on hand 24/7 to take ownership of your claim, helping you to get back on the road as quickly as possible.
We hope you don’t need to speak to us, but if you do, call us for expert support.
Report the incident
You’ll need the following basic pieces of information to get going…
- Your policy number
- Your registration number
- Details of what happened, including dates, times and location
- Details of other people involved
- Details of any other vehicles or property involved or damaged
- Contact details of others involved, and any third party witnesses
- Police crime reference number, if you have one
Once we have taken your initial details, your claim will be assigned to a named member of our dedicated claims team, who will make contact with you and arrange for use of a hire vehicle in the case of a non-fault claim.
Your personal claims handler will keep you updated throughout the process and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Your damaged vehicle can be removed from the scene of the accident, anywhere in the UK, to the repair centre where it can be assessed and repaired (where possible)
- All vehicles are inspected by an independent engineer, with reports delivered within 24 hours of inspection.
- All reports are CPR Part 35 compliant and outcome of vehicle assessment will be explained by your claims handler, who will discuss and agree the next steps with you.
- Any repairs will be carried out by KiteMark approved repairers and are fully guaranteed. Your claims handler will monitor progress and provide regular updates.