£100,000 motor legal expenses cover
We hope you’ll never need to use it, but as a Carole Nash policyholder you can be reassured that, should the worst happen and you're involved in an accident that wasn't your fault you’ll be covered for up to £100,000 worth of legal fees.
While many insurers may charge extra for this service, at Carole Nash this is included in your policy as standard, along with UK and European breakdown cover, unlimited accessory cover and Rider Cover, another free service that allows policyholders to ride other bikes.
Our motor legal protection covers your legal costs should you wish to reclaim expenses, such as loss of earnings, recovery of insurance excess or the costs of hiring another vehicle. The protection also extends to legal costs for claiming compensation for any injury suffered as a result of an accident which is not your fault, while a 24 hour specialist helpline to provide advice on legal matters both related and unrelated to your claim. Terms and conditions apply.
What it covers
- Up to maximum £100,000 of legal costs per incident to pursue claims for
- Personal injury compensation for your and your passengers
- Any loss of earnings suffered as a result of the accident
- Any other out of pocket expenses such as:
- Alternative transport costs
- Items that may have been damaged as a result of the accident
What it doesn’t cover
- Incidents that occurred before the start of the insurance policy
- Claims where there aren’t reasonable prospects of success
- Claims where the Third Party us untraceable or found to be uninsured