Not many travel insurance policies are put together with motorbikes or their riders in mind – that’s why we offer travel insurance for bikers through Carole Nash.
As one of the UK’s leading motorcycle insurance specialists* we know that, for touring motorcyclists, the journey itself is as important as the destination. Travelling with your bike isn’t a typical holiday – the things you’ll need from your travel insurance are totally different.
Going abroad with your bike is as much about the ride as where you’re going. You’ll need the right cover to keep you protected for the whole of your trip. Alongside our policies for touring bikes, sports tourers and adventure sport bikes, we also offer specially designed biker-friendly motorcycle travel insurance through Carole Nash. Some Carole Nash motorcycle policies include EU breakdown cover as standard, whilst others offer it as an optional extra.
Carole Nash’s Motorcycle Travel Insurance is provided by SunWorld Travel underwritten by AXA Insurance UK PLC and covers medical claims due to coronavirus, as long as the policyholder is not travelling against the advice of the UK Government’s Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) or their equivalent in the country you are intending to travel to.
Carole Nash benefits
If you’re planning a trip, travel insurance for motorcyclists through Carole Nash may have just what you need to keep you covered as you travel. We take care of the details, leaving you to concentrate on your trip. Our travel insurance policies come with plenty of benefits, including:
- No upper age limit for single trip policies
- Annual cover for travelers up to 85 years of age
- Medical expenses up to £15 million per person
- Baggage up to £3,000 per person
- Cover for a wide range of sports & activities – some standard, some optional
- If you’re hospitalised for more than 24 hours of your trip, you can claim up to £400
- Cover for emergency dental up to £350
- Cover for sports equipment up to £300
- Cover for personal money and important documents up to £300
- Cancellation up to £7,500 per person
We get that bikers need more from their Travel Insurance. Whether you’re planning an EU road trip this summer, or a ride over to the Canary Islands for some winter sun, these are the perks our cover can offer:
- Cover for trips that are cancelled or cut short up to £7,500
- Personal accident cover whilst motorcycling up to £10,000
- Cover for motorcycle protective clothing up to £1,000
- Cover for motorcycle accessories up to £350
- Cover for disruption or delay to travel plans up to £250
- Cover for camping equipment (within baggage limit)
‘Motorcycle accessories’ refers to panniers, saddlebags, tail boxes, top boxes, trunks, luggage racks, and padlocks - providing that they are not permanently fixed to the motorcycle.
Make a travel insurance claim
To make a claim on your policy, you will need to ensure you have all the details required (if you're unsure what details you need to make a claim, you can find specifics of this in your policy documents).
Once you have the relevant evidence, call 0203 475 3630 as soon as possible.
For medical emergency claims select option one.
For other claims, select option two.
Emergency and medical service