We know how frustrating breakdowns can be, which is why we include UK and European breakdown cover with all our policies.

Our breakdown cover includes a home start service and ensures that roadside help will be at hand in Britain or the EU, should you need it. Whether it’s a flat battery, flat tyre or something else, our breakdown cover adds peace of mind and gives you and your bike the care you deserve.

UK and European breakdown cover

For the ultimate peace of mind, Carole Nash’s standard motorcycle insurance policies include breakdown cover, including home start, worth over £100 when compare to other providers.

The policy covers the United Kingdom and European Union and includes home start assistance and up to six call outs per year, with no excess payable.

Our breakdown policy covers motorcycles of all ages, including classic machines, and also includes assistance if you’re unfortunate enough to run out of fuel.

Far from being your basic breakdown cover, Carole Nash’s recovery service also provides onwards travel if the bike is not repairable, giving you added reassurance.

Breakdown Cover is underwritten by the UK Branch of Inter Partner Assistance S.A. a Belgian firm authorised by the National Bank of Belgium. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.

So, if you want an insurance policy that will look after you and your motorcycle in the case of a breakdown, give us a call or get a no obligation online quote today. Terms and conditions apply.

What it covers

  • The policy covers UK and European accident breakdown recovery, including home start assistance
  • Up to six call outs per year
  • Cover for bikes of any age
  • Cover if the bike runs out of fuel
  • Up to 1hr roadside labour
  • EU coverage

What it doesn’t cover

  • Misfuelling cover.
  • Vehicles without an MOT.
  • Vehicles kept in a poor condition.
  • Repeat callouts for problems where no attempt to fix has been made.
  • EU trips longer than 91 days