UK and European breakdown cover
For the ultimate peace of mind, Carole Nash’s standard motorcycle insurance policies include breakdown cover, including home start, worth over £100 when compare to other providers.
The policy covers the United Kingdom and European Union and includes home start assistance and up to six call outs per year, with no excess payable.
Our breakdown policy covers motorcycles of all ages, including classic machines, and also includes assistance if you’re unfortunate enough to run out of fuel.
Far from being your basic breakdown cover, Carole Nash’s recovery service also provides onwards travel if the bike is not repairable, giving you added reassurance.
So, if you want an insurance policy that will look after you and your motorcycle in the case of a breakdown, give us a call or get a no obligation online quote today. Terms and conditions apply.
What it covers
- The policy covers UK and European accident breakdown recovery, including home start assistance
- Up to six call outs per year
- Cover for bikes of any age
- Cover if the bike runs out of fuel
- Up to 1hr roadside labour
- EU coverage
What it doesn’t cover
- Misfuelling cover.
- Vehicles without an MOT.
- Vehicles kept in a poor condition.
- Repeat callouts for problems where no attempt to fix has been made.
- EU trips longer than 91 days