Kawasaki has been around for 120 years, originally as a shipbuilding company, but it’s grown over the course of the century to leave its mark on many an industry – including motorcycles. Progress was slow, but by the end of the 1960s Kawasaki was making a name for itself with the H1 Mach III and a range of enduro-style bikes.
Perhaps now best known for the classic Vulcan range of cruisers and the high-performance Ninja superbikes, Kawasaki’s reputation is built on combining traditional design with new and efficient technology. We’re proud to say at Carole Nash we can help you find a suitable deal on almost all Kawasaki models.
Whatever the model, all Kawasaki insurance policies from Carole Nash come with plenty of benefits as standard, so you’ll never find yourself stuck:
- UK and European accident and breakdown recovery (including Homestart assistance)
- Unlimited accessory cover
- Up to 10% off for insurance-approved security
- Carole Nash Rider Cover which could allow you to ride a friend’s bike, as long as you both have comprehensive policies – subject to individual circumstances
- European cover for up to 90 days
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident which is not your fault
At Carole Nash, we’re proud to offer cover for almost all Kawasaki bikes.
This includes insurance for popular models such as the Ninja 250, 300, 400, 650 and Ninja ZX6R.
So, why not get an online quote today and secure that all-important peace of mind for your prized possession.
When it comes to Kawasaki bike insurance, there are different levels of protection and there’s not always a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Comprehensive insurance offers the most protection, covering your Kawasaki for theft, fire and damage to your bike or to a third party.
- A third-party, fire and theft policy covers you if your bike is stolen, suffers fire damage or if you cause any damage to a third party.
- Third-party insurance, meanwhile, only covers you for any damage you cause to a third party’s vehicle or property.
If you have any questions about the different types of Kawasaki insurance, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 0333 005 7444.
There are some instances where your Kawasaki motorcycle insurance would not cover you. For example, you would not be covered for any liability, accident, injury, loss or damage that occurs if your bike is:
- In the charge of someone who is not entitled to ride it under the terms of the certificate of insurance
- Ridden by someone who does not have a valid licence
- Used to carry passengers or goods in a way that will affect its safe riding
These are just some of the exclusions that will apply, but for a full list please check your policy wording.
The price of your premium will depend on a number of things, such as the specific model you wish to insure, the level of cover you want to take out, how you store it and what security measures you have in place. So, there’s no one simple answer to this question, but the good news is you can get an online Kawasaki insurance quote in a matter of moments or you can give us a call on 0333 005 3355.
Kawasakis are some of the finest motorcycles on the market, but that doesn’t mean it has to cost you the earth to insure them. And there are a few things you can do that might help to bring down the price of your premium:
- Lock your bike in a secure location such as a shed or garage and use additional physical measures like chains to deter thieves.
- Sign up to training courses to improve your riding, as some insurers offer discounts to those with extra credentials.
- Be sure to work out your annual mileage accurately by keeping a record of past MOTs.
- Keep your Kawasaki insurance in place all year round to build up a no-claims discount.
Getting a quote for your policy through Carole Nash couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is fill in our online form with a few basic details and we’ll have an estimate for you in a matter of moments. Alternatively, you can always pick up the phone and call a member of our expert, friendly team – whichever you prefer.
If you do need to make a claim on your Kawasaki motorcycle insurance, there’s no need to worry. Our claims line is open 24/7 on 0333 005 2244 and there are no complicated forms for you to fill out.
Our friendly team will be on hand to guide you every step of the way, and they’ll do everything they can to make the process run as smoothly as possible for you.
There are plenty of reasons why you can rely on us to find you a suitable deal on Kawasaki motorcycle insurance. Here are just a few of them:
- Our superb team boast unrivalled expertise when it comes to bikes and their riders, so we can source the Kawasaki insurance that’s perfectly tailored to you and your machine.
- We’ve been doing this for more than three decades, so you can rest assured we know our stuff.
- Our stellar work down the years has earned us a number of awards and commendations.
- But you don’t just have to take our word for it – we have a rating of ‘Great’ from thousands of customer reviews on Trustpilot as well as countless glowing testimonials.