Classic Land Rover Insurance
Land Rovers have always been built to last. That’s why so many of them make it past the 15-year threshold for being considered a classic car, no matter how hard their drivers have pushed them in that time. After so many years of reliable service, classic Land Rovers are bound to be cherished by their owners, repaired and restored far beyond a vehicle’s typical lifespan.
Whatever classic model you drive – whether it’s the Series I, a luxurious Range Rover or the legendary Land Rover Defender – an insurance policy through Carole Nash will give you the protection you need. To find out more about specialist Land Rover insurance, call us today on 0333 005 2295 for a free, no-obligation quote.
There are various generic 4×4 insurance policies available, which would probably be sufficient for modern Land Rover models. But if yours is old enough to be a considered a classic car, can you be sure that you’re getting the best value and protection possible? If you’re driving a well-worn classic Land Rover, the things you’ll need from your cover will be very different to the needs of a driver with a brand-new Range Rover.
For example, maintenance is likely to be at the forefront of your mind if you drive a classic model. There’s also a good chance you’ll be doing less mileage on a day-to-day basis, but you might head to plenty of events as a member of a Land Rover owner’s club. Insurance policies specifically designed for classics are for owners like you, giving you the level of cover you need and exceptional value for money. You can enjoy legal expenses cover, UK and EU breakdown cover, free agreed value and extended cover for spare parts when you get insurance through us.
When you come to us for classic Land Rover insurance, you’ll benefit from a wide range of perks as standard, including:
- UK and EU breakdown recovery, including Homestart worth £100 when compared to other providers
- Up to £100,000 of legal expenses cover in the event of an accident that’s not your fault
- Free agreed value
- Salvage retention rights if your vehicle is written off following a claim
- EU cover for up to 90 days
- Additional discounts for club members
If you’d like to find out more about what’s included, call us on 0333 005 2295.
We understand that everyone has varying needs when it comes to protecting their vehicle – so we offer a range of different levels of cover. Here are some of the Land Rover insurance options:
- Comprehensive: This Land Rover insurance offers the highest level of cover and includes damage, fire, theft and third-party protection.
- Third-party, fire and theft: This level of insurance covers you for damage due to fire, theft of your vehicle and third-party damage.
- Third-party: A more basic level of cover, simply offering you insurance for damage you cause to another person’s property or vehicle.
- Laid-up: We can also help you find laid-up insurance policies, which may be ideal if you are currently restoring a classic Land Rover and will not be driving it for the foreseeable future.
At Carole Nash, we pride ourselves on understanding the different needs of different drivers. We can secure classic Land Rover insurance policies that can be expanded to include fire and theft cover for spare parts that are kept at home or in a garage. This provides protection for your much-needed spares that are often as irreplaceable as the vehicle itself.
If you are unsure which classic Land Rover insurance policies will be right for you, give us a call on 0333 005 2295 and we can talk you through the options.
As experts in the insurance industry, you can trust us to find you the right level of cover for your needs. We have over 35 years’ experience and our specially trained team are experts in finding the best value deal for your vehicle. Not only do we pride ourselves on our extensive levels of cover, but also our exceptional value for money.Don’t just take our word for it – you can check out thousands of customer reviews on Trustpilot, which have given us a rating of ‘Great’ for our services. Our commitment to our customers has earned us plenty of glowing testimonials and our work in the automotive industry has seen us win numerous awards and accolades over the years, so you can rest assured you’re in great hands.