Vintage Bike Insurance
Owning a motorbike with heritage is a satisfying experience, as many riders feel as if they own a piece of history. A vintage motorbike combines tradition and beauty for a memorable machine. They are among the most historically significant vehicles in the world, so it’s only natural to grow attached. As one of the UK’s leading motorbike insurance brokers, we offer vintage motorbike insurance policies designed to give you peace of mind.
Sometimes, it can be difficult to tell the difference between a vintage and a classic motorbike. In our opinion a vintage bike is over 30 years old, while a classic bike is between 20 to 30 years old. If your motorbike is between 10 to 20 years old then you’ll be eligible for our future classic policy.
There are a variety of benefits that come with our vintage motorbike insurance policy. This ranges from agreed value to unlimited mileage. If you’re part of a vintage motorbike club then you’ll also benefit from a discount. Whether you’re going for a long ride, or plan on displaying your motorbike at a show, our policy will cover you in various situations.
- Up to 10% off for owners club membership
- No excess
- Free agreed valueClub rallies
- Spare & dismantled parts
- Riding other bikes
- Static Display DNA+ protection system
- UK & European accident and breakdown recovery, including Homestart assistance worth over £100 when compared to other providers
- Up to 100,000 motorcycle legal protection in the event of an accident which is not your fault
- Salvage retention rights
- Unlimited mileage