Generally speaking, motorhome insurance tends to be cheaper than van insurance. This is because motorhomes typically have fewer claims, do fewer miles and are not used for commercial purposes. However, if you only use your van for personal use, and aren’t carrying around valuable goods for business, this may result in a lower insurance premium.
How is motorhome insurance calculated?
There are three categories of motorhome: alcove motorhomes, semi-integrated motorhomes and integrated motorhomes. The type of motorhome you have and it’s value will play a big role in calculating the cost of your premiums.
Also taken into consideration is:
- Claims history
- Age of driver
- Type of usage
- Number of drivers
- Storage postcode & security
- The level of cover you need
Motorhome insurance benefits through Carole Nash
When you arrange your motorhome insurance through Carole Nash, you can expect:
- Up to £100,000 legal expenses cover in the event of an accident that’s not your fault
- EU cover for up to 90 days
- The option to extend policies to include camping equipment up to the cost of £3,500, including gas bottles and awnings
Give us a call to get a quote for motorhome insurance: 0333 005 2295.
Van insurance through Carole Nash
Carole Nash van insurance policies benefit from:
- European cover for up to 45 days
- Up to £100,000 legal protection in the event of an accident which is not your fault
- An in-house claims team
Call the friendly Carole Nash team to get a van insurance quote: 0333 005 6825.