Amazon £10 voucher
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The £10 Amazon.co.uk eGift Card* is available for all new Carole Nash Modern, Classic or Six Wheel Insurance quotes.
- Only available on quotes via the Carole Nash Call Centre (excludes online quotes/purchases) from 09th January 2019
- To be eligible to receive the offer you must quote ‘AMZ10’ to the Agent.
- Vouchers are available for the first 200 people who call for a quote.
- This is a limited promotion and may be withdrawn at anytime.
- The promotion starts 12pm on Wednesday 09th January 2019.
- Only one £10 Amazon.co.uk eGift Card per person.
- You will receive a Amazon.co.uk eGift Card claim code from Carole Nash. Upon receipt simply visit www.amazon.co.uk, choose a product, add to your basket and enter your unique £10 eGift Card claim code in the voucher/promotion box along with your delivery details and your item will be delivered to you from Amazon.co.uk.
- The £10 Amazon.co.uk eGift Card will be valid until 16th August 2028 only. After this date your £10 Amazon.co.uk eGift Card will be invalided, and we cannot honor any replacements.
- The redemption code will be sent to you on your email
- Please allow up to 30 days for receipt.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- Open to UK residents only. Employees of Carole Nash are not entitled to participate in this promotional offer.
- To be considered as qualified, you need to be over 16 years old
- Carole Nash reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the offer.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- No purchase necessary.
- Carole Nash Insurance will use any personal data submitted by you in accordance with UK data protection legislation and only for the purposes of running the Prize Draw, unless otherwise stated at the time of entry. By entering this Prize Draw, we will use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this Prize Draw
- This offer is non-transferable, for sale, re-sale or redeemable for cash.
- The promotion is offered by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU.
- Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, firm reference number 307243.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in our online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.