Terms and Conditions
- The Biker Buddy activity call for entries starts on 10th March 2017 and ends at 4pm on 7th April 2017.
- By entering this initiative, you are accepting these terms and conditions, and any specific rules, entry instructions and other specific details relating to this scheme.
- To enter, the entrant must share details of what kind of biker they are, and the type of biker they’re looking to meet, by tweeting @insidebikes with #BikerBuddy or email: email@example.com.
- All entrants may be subject to a background security check prior to being matched. This will be a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service). We reserve the right not to match anyone who refuses the background check or who does not receive satisfactory clearance.
- Selected entries may be published on Carole Nash/Insidebikes’ Twitter page on or the company website.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- There is no prize for this activity.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Carole Nash employees are not permitted to enter.
- The campaign is offered by Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd, Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Nothing in the Rules shall exclude the liability of Carole Nash for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Carole Nash accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any person as a result of entering the scheme or being paired with a Biker Buddy. Carole Nash further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
- Carole Nash shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- We shall keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can operate the Competition and verify that the Rules have been complied with.