Terms & Conditions
The “Prize Draw” is applicable to Carole Nash UK and Republic Of Ireland direct online and call centre quotes for motorcycle and six wheel only. It is subject to the following terms and conditions. Entrants who enter the Prize Draw by completing a quote within the time period specified. By completing the quote, you are accepting the terms and conditions.
- The promotion starts 8am on the 4th January 2022 and ends 31st March 2022 at 11.59pm.
- To be entered into the Prize Draw, entrants must complete a motorcycle or six wheel quote in the call centre or on the Carole Nash direct site.
- There will be one overall winner.
- Prize: 1 x leathers from Jonathan Rea 2020 winning season signed by Jonathan Rea.
- Entrants are responsible for filling out the entry quote correctly. As failure to do so may result in Carole Nash being unable to validate the winner.
- Carole Nash will provide the item to the winner via the postal address provided.
- The winner will be notified via email within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Once the winner has been notified and has supplied their name, Carole Nash will organise for the team to send over the item after confirming the home address.
- If there are delays in receiving the prize due to the current COVID-19 pandemic Carole Nash cannot be held responsible.
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK and the Republic Of Ireland aged eighteen (18) years or over, with the exception of employees of the Atlanta group, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Prize Draw.
- The winners will be picked at random.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- No purchase necessary.
- Carole Nash reserves the right to substitute, in their sole reasonable discretion, the Prize with a prize equivalent should this be necessary.
- Carole Nash reserve the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Prize draw in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Carole Nash’s reasonable control.
- Carole Nash cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the prize. Carole Nash is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason.
- The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. (amend this clause for Ireland) by Carole Nash.
- Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243. Registered address: Trafalgar House, 110 Manchester Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1NU. Company registration no: 2600841 England and Wales.